MIG 3.0 TROUSERS MULTICAM
The MIG 3.0 TROUSERS can be worn up to a temperature range of -15 ° C and is characterized by its high heat output and the corresponding robustness. The 3D side pockets have been designed so that the holster can be easily fixed using a corresponding opening. Additional ventilation is ensured by the ventilation openings in the inner leg area.
- Fully adjustable elastic waist with internal cords and button closure
- 6 large belt loops
- Side zipper up to the thigh with wind flap & covered zip
- 2 side pockets with wind flap
- 2 large 3D side pockets with opening for holster fixation
- 2 ventilation openings with wind strip on the inner leg
- Reinforced hem, inner leg & knee area
- Adjustable hem, Velcro closure and press studs
- Shoe fixation
- Compression bag included
- Adjustable holsters optional
HOW IT WORKS
MultiCam® patterns take advantage of the way the human eye and brain perceive shape, volume, and color. Since only a very small portion of the human eye perceives color, the brain does a lot of “filling-in” for the eye. The unique high resolution design of MultiCam® takes advantage of this principle and helps the observer to “see” the pattern as part of the background.
The MultiCam® family of patterns rely more on a blending effect than a traditional contrast effect to disguise the wearer. This effect allows them to perform well in a wide range of environmental conditions. It also helps maintain the patterns’ effectiveness even at close ranges where low resolution patterns often stand out against the natural (non-pixelated) environment.