HIG TROUSERS 5-COLOR CAMO PATTERN
HIG stands for HIGH INSULATION GARMENT.
The HIG Trousers
with the German 5-Color-Camouflage-Pattern (used by the KSK) is the perfect complement to the HIG jacket 5-Color-Camouflage-Pattern. GORE Windstopper and the proven G-LOFT® insulation guarantee breathability, windproof and moisture defense - even under extreme conditions. Even if the trousers are completely soaked, it retains up to 80% of its heat output. The comfort temperature range is -20°C (EN 342). The trousers have a 2-way zipper over the entire length on both sides, allowing the user to put on boots or even boots, without having to take off the trousers. In addition, this design allows a quick access to the inner pockets.
- High-cut waistband at the back
- Reinforced hem and knee area
- Pocket on the back with waterproof zipper and zipper garage
- Waterproof 2-way side zip with storm flap
- Internal adjustable leg ends
- Velcro adjustable braces