G-LOFT® ILG JACKET
INSULATED LODEN GARMENT
ILG stands for "Insulated Loden Garment"
. This garment is a versatile all-year-round jacket. Worn alone or underneath an additional layer, the G-LOFT®
ILG is thoroughgoing. With the preformed elbows it is popular for driven hunts and offers optimum freedom of movement for fast aiming. The inserts cover the shoulders and upper arms to let branches for thorny shrubs slide off. The light ILG jacket is also the perfect companion for hunters. Even when you are not hunting, the G-LOFT® ILG jacket stands out with its great design and functional features.
- Soft inner collar made of thermo fleece
- Two large insulated outer pockets with micro fleece
- Two breast pockets
- Anatomically shaped sleeves
- Reinforced shoulder and upper arm area
- Zip pocket on left forearm
- In-line, one-hand adjustable, elastic drawstring hem