ECIG 3.0 MULTICAM ALPINE JACKET
EXTREME COLD INSULATION GARMENT.
The polar proven ECIG 3.0 series classifies itself in the temperature range of -30°C. The water-repellent outer material in combination with the in 3 directions adjustable & detachable hood makes the jacket independent to weathering. The Cordura reinforcements in shoulders, elbows and seat area ensure the necessary robustness (backpack) and longevity of this multifunction jacket. In the waist area the multifunction jacket has a fixable snow-flap and an elastic waist band. The area around the cuffs has also been revised (Velcro closure & wrist warmers).
- Detachable insulated hood with elastic draw-cords, adjustable in 3 directions
- Width adjustable collar
- Water repellent YKK® outer zippers
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap and chin guard
- Outer weather protection double flap
- 2 large outer zipp-pockets, lined with thermo fleece
- 1 outside Napoleon zipp-pocket
- 2 inner mesh zipp-pockets
- 2 upper arm pockets with Velcro for attaching badges
- 1 small pocket on the left forearm
- Pre-shaped sleeves with adjustable cuffs & wrist warmers
- Adjustable snow-flap with anti-slip tape & snap closure
- Adjustable, elastic drawcord at hem