HIG JACKET 5-COLOR CAMO-PATTERN
HIG stands for HIGH INSULATION GARMENT.
The HIG Jacket
in German 5-Color-Camouflage-Pattern (used by the KSK Special Unit) is a modern, high-quality cold protection jacket that is suitable for use at temperatures down to -20°C. It also has water-repellent exterior zips, an integrated hood and is made from a windproof and waterproof GORE WINDSTOPPER material. The size of the jacket is a little bit smaller than the "standard" Carinthia jackets. Please consider this when choosing your size.
- Integrated hood, stowable in collar
- Two-way front zipper
- Water-repellent outer zippers
- Two large, insulated front pockets
- Napoleon pocket inside
- Two pockets on the upper sleeves
- Panel for patches on both sleeves (6x11,5 cm)
- German insignia on both sides above the badge area (5x3 cm)
- Elastic drawstring at the waist
- Machine washable